Sign Africa Western Cape Expo 2021
TAKE YOUR SIGNAGE & PRINT BUSINESS TO THE NEXT LEVEL
We hope you are inspired at the Sign Africa Cape Town Expo taking place at the Cape Town International Convention Centre!
Entrance to the expo is free. Register online HERE.
Date: 26-27 May 2021
Time: 9am – 5pm Daily
Cape Town International Convention Centre
Unparalleled natural beauty, world-class attractions and exceptional value for money make South Africa a highly sought-after destination for leisure and business travellers of the world. For those visiting the country, few cities hold as much appeal as Cape Town, the jewel of Africa. Situated at the confluence of the mighty Atlantic and Indian Oceans, and with Table Mountain – one of the seven natural wonders of the world – as its backdrop, the appeal of Cape Town as a destination of choice is undeniable. As the city’s global appeal grows, so, too, does its profile as a leading convention and meeting destination. Over the past decade, Cape Town has hosted a plethora of successful international conferences, exhibitions and social and cultural events. Many of these were made possible by the opening of the Cape Town International Convention Centre (CTICC) in 2003.
Address: Convention Square, 1 Lower Long Street, Cape Town 8001, South Africa
Parking: Secure parking is available at the venue for your own account.
Hotels: There are many hotels in close proximity to the CTICC.
If you have any other questions that we have not answered, please E-mail Us
Why Cape Town?
Rich in diversity and steeped in history, this unique city offers something for everyone:
A TOURIST’S DREAM:
- Visit the iconic Table Mountain.
- Enjoy pristine beaches.
- Take in the breathtaking scenery.
- Delight in cultural and leisure pursuits.
AN AFRICAN POWERHOUSE:
- The city boasts a plethora of achievements in the fields of science and medicine.
- It is a global hub of academic and research excellence.
- Cape Town is home to four of South Africa’s leading universities, medical and dental schools, business education facilities, and arts and culture development institutions.
- The city is the seat of South Africa’s parliament as well as the home of the Western Cape Provincial Government.
- Multinational organisations, advanced business and telecommunications infrastructure, and a number of growing industries are based in the city.
Getting Around Cape Town
- CAPE TOWN INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
Cape Town shares a time zone with many European cities and is as close as an overnight flight. Cape Town International Airport is a 20-minute drive from the CTICC and the city centre. Domestic airlines link Cape Town to all other centres around the country.
- THE CAPE TOWN INTEGRATED RAPID TRANSPORT SYSTEM
This bus-based system, known as MyCiTi, offers efficient and safe public transport across the city, and to and from the airport. The CTICC is also on one of the key MyCiTi routes to the popular V&A Waterfront.
- PEDESTRIAN FACILITIES
The city is compact and the CTICC is centrally located. Many popular attractions are within walking distance of one another and are connected by dedicated pedestrian walkways.
An increasing number of safe, dedicated cycling routes around the city makes cycling popular. In an effort to minimise its carbon footprint, the CTICC encourages the use of bicycles and offers free bicycle parking facilities in its parking garages and in Convention Square.
- HOP-ON, HOP-OFF BUSES
A dedicated Hop-on, Hop-off bus stop is located at Entrance 3 on Walter Sisulu Avenue. Sightseers can stop at the CTICC, visit the coffee shop, or attend one of our scheduled consumer shows.
Cape Town Central Station lies at the heart of an extensive rail system that connects the greater Western Cape region and other provinces. Railway stations are also connected to major bus routes.
- PRIVATE TRANSPORT
A wide selection of car hire companies service the city. Many have offices at the Cape Town International Airport, so hiring a car is fast and easy on arrival. Various metered taxi services, e-hailing transport providers, luxury air-conditioned coaches and privately-operated shuttle buses run between the airport, hotels, the city centre and most major tourist destinations.
The Roland Speedwrap Challenge is in Cape Town
Compete in 3 easy steps!
1. Register to visit the expo for free here.
2. Visit the Roland stand and register up to 3 of your best wrappers and your registration will be confirmed with your time slot.
3. Be present at your time slot and wrap a door in 10 minutes to the best standards.
Cash Prize: W-ookie (Wrap Rookie): 1st R3500 2nd R1750 3rd R1000
Double: Wrap Lord (Professional Wrapper): Score more than 45 points and double your money.
Bonus: The Wrap King (Winner Bonus): Flown to compete at FESPA Africa in Gauteng and perhaps compete internationally at FESPA Europe
For more information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This event is brought to you by platinum sponsor Roland, vinyl sponsors Grafiwrap (distributed by Maizey Plastics) and show sponsor Sign Africa.
- The decision of the judge(s) shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- Prizes are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- All taxes, insurances, transfers, spending money and other expenses (including meals or personal expenses, upgrades etc) as the case may be, unlessspecifically stated, are the sole responsibility of the prize winner.
To get the latest Cape Town floor plan please email floorplanCapeTown@Signafrica.com
Western Cape Expo Exhibitor Catalogue
Catalogue will be uplaoded closer to the expo.
Stay safe at Sign Africa Western Cape 2021
We take the safety of our exhibitors, visitors and team very seriously. We are working very closely with the CTICC to ensure
that we provide a safe, secure and successful event for all involved. Download the full information here.
stations in place.
for area allowance.