Midcomp, Zünd and HP are hosting a free equipment demonstration and Covid-19 applications session on the new Sign Africa LIVE platform. This engaging session will feature live demonstrations and an interactive Q&A session with industry specialists, suppliers and leading print service providers.
The core theme for this live session is focused on the equipment used to manufacture various PPE solutions and other applications centred around the current Covid-19 pandemic and beyond.
LIVE session overview:
– Introduction to the Midcomp Innovation Hub and Disaster recovery centre.
– HP Latex and HP Stitch Covid-19 solutions such as social distancing demarcations, signage and masks.
– Zünd Swiss digital cutting equipment Covid-19 solutions such as such as sneeze guards, face shields and masks, hospital room partitions, shop partitions, etc.
– A panel discussion with industry experts, suppliers and leading print service providers like Robin Sprong from Robin Sprong Wallpapers and Darryn Potgieter from The Media Shack.
– A high impact Q&A session.
Midcomp will be streaming live from the Midcomp Innovation Hub in Randburg, Johannesburg. This unique facility is not only a demonstration facility but provides a practical solution to Midcomp’s customers in the event of serious disruptions. Their PPU customers have access to a comprehensive range of advanced technologies where they can just pick up production where they left off.
Another important dimension of the Innovations Hub is training. Over and above the usual on-site training at the time of commissioning of new equipment, print service providers are encouraged to spend time expanding their knowledge under the guidance of Midcomp’s expert team.
Date: Tuesday, 2 June 2020
Time: 11AM SAST
Seats are limited. Register here for the free session: https://app.livestorm.co/practical-publishing/midcomp-hp
To submit your news please, contact firstname.lastname@example.org