The Sign Africa Cape Town Expo, taking place from 5-6 June 2019 at the Cape Town International Convention Centre, will allow visitors to explore the latest technologies and trends such as: wide format digital printing, garment decoration, screen printing and signage, right in their own city.
The popular Speed Wrap Challenge will be held during the expo. Contestants will race against the clock to wrap a vehicle door to the best standards. This event is brought to you by platinum sponsor Roland and vinyl sponsor Grafiwrap (distributed by Maizey Plastics).
Compete in three easy steps:
1. Pre-register at the Speed Wrap stand.
2. Your registration will be confirmed with your time slot.
3. Be present at your time slot and wrap to the best standards.
Entrance is free. For more information, and to pre-register online, please visit: https://signafricaexpo.com/register-cape-town/
Printers are invited to join the movement with Printing SA, which will be hosting a members forum at the expo. The forum is free and non-members are welcome to attend and sign up as members.
Learn more about how Printing SA can assist with:
• Industry level representation.
• Dispute resolution.
• Management consulting.
• Industry communication.
• Training and development.
• PIFSA finance.
• Investment subsidies.
• B-BBEE consulting and advising.
For more information, contact (+27 11) 287 1160 or email@example.com
To register for the expo online, visit: https://www.signafricaexpo.com.
Upcoming Sign Africa expo’s include:
• Johannesburg: 11-13 September 2019, Gallagher Convention Centre.