Klieverik has shared useful information on restarting your calendar after it has been left standing idle.
1. Perform a visual inspection and make sure there is nothing on top of the machine or on the blanket that should not be there.
2. Grease the bearings, lubricate the drive chains, check the chain tension, and check the oil level in the overflow tank.
3. Clean the scraper blades (for roll-to-roll machines).
4. Check the heating drum surface for any contamination like dust, surface/flash rust. Do not us abrasive materials, use cleaning agents only.
5. Turn on the main compressor, and check if the 6 bar is available.
6. Turn on the electrical main switch.
To submit your news please, contact email@example.com