CNC Professional Machine and Engineering is showcasing its 1390N Laser Cutter and Engraver, as well as its C24 and C48 Foison Vinyl Cutter at the upcoming Sign Africa Gauteng Expo, taking place from 21-23 April at Emperors Palace Convention Centre, Centre Court.
The event will comply with current Covid-19 regulations to keep visitors and exhibitors safe. Entrance is free, please register online.
1390N laser cutter and engraver
Features include a sealed CO2 laser tube, laser power of 100W or 130W, cutting area of 1300mm x 900mm and cutting speed of 0 – 24,000mm/min.
– Resetting positioning accuracy: ±0.05m.
– Working Voltage: AC 110 -220V±10%, 50-60Hz.
– Gross Power: <1500W.
– Operating temperature: 0-45℃.
– Operating humidity: 5-95%.
– Minimum shaping character: English 1 x 1mm.
– Driving system: stepper.
– Cooling mode: water-cooling and protection system.
– Auxiliary equipment: exhaust-fans and air-exhaust pipe.
– Controlling software: DSP control system.
C48 and C24 Foison vinyl cutters
The cutting plotters are compatible with various models of design software such as Wentai, CAD and CorelDRAW and they feature direct output with a database of icons, images, graphics and patterns.
– Internal stabilising power supply, ensuring steady performance.
– Precise rollers ensure smooth paper feeding and running.
– Stable main board that works even under the circumstance of 180 to 250V.
– Fully adjustable: cutting speed, blade pressure, cutting point can be adjusted during work.
– Large memory capacity with rapid data copy.
– Adjustable blade pressure and blade soft landing.
– Unique electric circuit design, working without interference by voltage fluctuation.
– Emergency switch, which makes this cutting plotter safer to use.
– Low noise, smooth cutting of straight and curve line.
– Extra large LCD display screen, fully adjustable.
– USB interface.
Register here for the Sign Africa Gauteng expo.
Date: 21-23 April, 2021.
Time: 8am-5pm daily.
Venue: Emperors Palace Convention Centre, 64 Jones Road, Kempton Park.
+27 11 609 9508