EngravCut showcased its laser and CNC solutions at the recent Sign Africa and FESPA Africa Expo, held from 11-13 September at Gallagher Convention Centre.
The following models were showcased:
• 1318A CNC router – featuring 1.3 x 1.8m aluminium clamping table and 2.2kW water cooled spindle.
• 2030A CNC router – featuring 2 x 3m aluminium clamping table and 5.5kW air cooled spindle.
• 2030V CNC router – featuring 2 x 3m vacuum table, 5.5kW air cooled spindle and 2 x 5.5kW vacuum pumps.
The range of materials that can be used with the CNC machines is wide and includes ABS, PVC, wood, brass, aluminium, high density foam, acrylic, polyurethane and more.
• 1390X laser cutter and engraver – featuring 1300 x 900mm working area, self-raising table, 100W RECI tube, as well as honeycomb and rotary attachment.
• 9060S laser cutter and engraver – featuring 900 x 600mm working area, self-raising table, 90W RECI tube, as well as honeycomb and rotary attachment.
For laser cutting, suitable materials include acrylic, wood, leather, fabric, paper, cardboard and more. Also showcased was the XQL fibre laser metal cutting machine, suitable for signage, light engineering or decorative cutting.
Read the top 5 stories weekly on WhatsApp or sign up to our newsletter.
ENGRAVCUT +27118231092 www.engravcut.co.za