Intamarket Graphics will showcase a vast array of solutions for the signage industry at the upcoming Sign Africa and FESPA Africa expo, taking place from 11-13 September at Gallagher Convention Centre.
Visitors can look forward to the following machines, tools and consumables:
Fujifilm Acuity 15: the printer is a highly-capable introduction model that offers smaller print producers entry into the world of high-quality UV flatbed printing. It delivers quality printing in the same robust platform as the Acuity 20/30 printers, at a price positioned for light production and entry-level industrial environments.
Roland VG2-640: the new TrueVIS VG2 series offers comprehensive colour choices, improved machine efficiency and increased print-and-cut accuracy for true unattended production.
Beauty Laminators: 1600 Warm Laminator and 1600 CII Plus Cold laminator – both ideal for the sign and display markets.
Also being showcased:
• New Avery Dennison MPI 2826 Textile Wall Film.
• 3M 8900 textured laminates, as well as its tapes and adhesives range
• Miller Weldmaster Triad and T3 welding solutions – Miller Weldmaster Corporation is a leading manufacturer and innovator of rotary hot air/hot wedge welding equipment for the industrial fabric and thermoplastic industries.
• Xanita board – Xanita Print is extremely versatile and can be converted in many ways – from retail displays, events and expos, retail fit-outs to signage.
• Olfa cutters and knives – ideal for industrial professionals, contractors, do-it-yourselfers, safety managers, quilters and crafters.
• Steinel Pro Cut cutting system – sheeting, tarpaulins etc. can be cut perfectly straight in a matter of seconds.