National Screen & Digital Supplies (NSDS) showcased its comprehensive range of T-shirt printing solutions at the recent Sign Africa and FESPA Africa expo, held at Gallagher Convention Centre from 11-13 September.
Visitors could see the following:
• DTG Digital printer, a direct-to-garment printer that comes with all the necessary consumables.
• ‘Compress’ iUV-600S flatbed UV printer, featuring cost-effective, on-demand colour printing on a wide range of substrates, such as POS, coasters and stationery (also comes with consumables).
• HIX Swingman 20E heat press, featuring a swing-away press rather than that of a lift-up, where users are less likely to get burned.
• NSDS branded inks, as well as screen printing equipment, which comes with consumables.
• Poly-1, Matsui, Sericol and DTG Digital inks for T-shirts.
• Chromaline Ikonart custom stencil kit, which comes with film for printers.