Sheetco showcased the Avanti A-180 Veloce, which features production speeds of up to 60sqm per hour, at the Sign Africa Durban Expo, which took place from 11-12 March at the Durban ICC.
Design features include:
– Pinch roller lift up from both front and back for easier one operator loading.
– Fixed guide media clamps for media edge control.
– Wide vacuum plate with adjustable strength to ensure paper stays flat during printing.
– Continuous tension media roll up with dancing bar gives tight and straight printed paper for easy use on the transfer press.
– Easy access to all maintenance areas.
– Large control panel makes for quick learning and fast input.
Additional features include upgradability, continuous ink supply technology, state of the art software technology, Avanti OEM inks made by Kiian Digital Spa, high quality two pass printing and low maintenance cost. Inclusive with a machine purchase is installation with three days training, colour profile and print setup, first set of inks and paper free as well as technical backup and support. One and two head options are available.
Upcoming Sign Africa Expo’s include:
• Cape Town, 6-7 May 2020, CTICC – Cape Town International Convention Centre, Western Cape.
• East London, 3 June 2020, East London International Convention Centre, Eastern Cape.
• Johannesburg, 9-11 September 2020, Gallagher Convention Centre, Gauteng.
Read the top 5 stories weekly on WhatsApp or sign up to our newsletter.