Sign Africa expo organisers Practical Publishing have announced an exciting 2019 calendar, with events to be hosted in Cape Town, Nelspruit, Port Elizabeth, Zimbabwe and Johannesburg.
Visitors to the 2019 Sign Africa expo’s, and the Johannesburg FESPA Africa and Sign Africa expo, can take advantage of opportunities in wide format digital printing, garment decoration, textile printing, screen printing and signage.
South Africa is the gateway into Africa and there is a demand for the Sign Africa organisers to host events over the borders. Zimbabwe is an exciting territory for exhibitors that would like to expand their reach into Africa.
In addition to the regional expo’s, the flagship Sign Africa expo, co-located with FESPA Africa, Africa Print and Africa LED, will be held in Johannesburg at Gallagher Convention Centre from 11-13 September 2019.
The confirmed dates for the 2019 expo’s are:
• Nelspruit: 20 February 2019, Emnotweni Arena.
• Port Elizabeth: 27 March 2019, Boardwalk Convention Centre.
• Cape Town: 22-23 May 2019, Cape Town International Convention Centre.
• Zimbabwe: 26-27 June 2019, Sango Conference Centre at Cresta Lodge Harare.
• Johannesburg: 11-13 September 2019, Gallagher Convention Centre.