The sponsors for the upcoming Printing SA Africa Conference have been announced. The event will take place on 11 and 12 September at the Gallagher Convention Centre, Midrand, Gauteng.
• FP&M SETA – main sponsor.
• FESPA – main sponsor.
• Novus Holdings – Gold.
• Agility Health – Silver.
• Heidelberg – Bronze.
Printing SA embraces this moment and the opportunity to invite role players from the print, packaging, silkscreen, design, government and all industry stakeholders in the value chain including unions and the media to unpack the vital role that the industry plays and to debate the future of the industry in light of the ever changing landscape due to technological advancements taking place around the world.
Printing SA, in partnership with the South African Typographical Union (SATU), The Fibre Processing and Manufacturing Seta (FP&M Seta) and FESPA, a global federation of national Associations for the screen printing, digital printing and textile printing community, have come together to bring you this showpiece where they hope to engage in robust debates on the opportunities to adapt and transform, thereby identifying and managing the benefits technology will bring without losing focus on the sustainability of the industry and its people.
Some of the topics to be addressed include:
• Digitisation fear or fight? What role will digitisation play in the sustainability of print media and education during the Fourth Industrial Revolution?
• What is the future of the print, silkscreen and packaging value chain operating in the Fourth Industrial Revolution?
• How will the use of intelligent machinery like robots influence our job opportunities and training of operators and staff?
• How can we utilise new technology and still be innovative to sustain and grow?
• What collaboration can be developed between designers, print, packaging, publishing houses and journalists to grow our industry?
To see the full programme and book your seat, click here.
PRINTING SA (+27 11) 287 1160 email@example.com http://www.printingsa.org