Sheetco introduced the Avanti A-180 Veloce, which features production speeds of up to 60sqm per hour, at the Sign Africa and FESPA Africa Expo, which took place from 11-13 September.
Design features include:
– Pinch roller lift up from both front and back for easier one operator loading.
– Fixed guide media clamps for media edge control.
– Wide vacuum plate with adjustable strength to ensure paper stays flat during printing.
– Continuous tension media roll up with dancing bar gives tight and straight printed paper for easy use on the transfer press.
– Easy access to all maintenance areas.
– Large control panel makes for quick learning and fast input.
Additional features include upgradability, continuous ink supply technology, state of the art software technology, Avanti OEM inks made by Kiian Digital Spa, high quality two pass printing and low maintenance cost. Inclusive with a machine purchase is installation with three days training, colour profile and print setup, first set of inks and paper free as well as technical backup and support. One and two head options are available.